Thursday, August 27, 2009

Favourite wellness things...

There are always certain Wellness products I find that quickly become favourites. Every now and then I will share some of the things making my "favourites list" -

*Fit Flops: Now I will be the first to admit when I first saw Fit Flops I didnt think they looked like my type of shoe - But that all changed when I got a pair for christmas 2 years ago. They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn in my life (try them!). I have worn them so much that I am going to have to go and buy another pair for this summer.

* Dark chocolate Goji Berries: Yum yum yum - and since Goji berries are packed with antioxidants, its a wonderful guilt-free indulgence. (Click HERE to read more about Goji berries)

* Method dishwashing liquid: I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid and find it works much better than most. The packaging and smell are amazing - Its also enviromentally friendly and kind to your hands. Plus it comes in Pink and purple ;)

* Wildebraam "Ring of Fire" chilli relish: This is by far one of the best relishes i have ever tried. Its amazing on nachos or on chips. Its definitely got a kick, but its not so hot that it has almost no taste. A bottle of this does not last very long.

* Tia's Granola fruit and nut muesli : Im a very fussy breakfast cereal person. So I was very happy when i tried Tia's muesli. Its delicious. It wheat free. It also has lots of yummy cashews, peanuts and sunflower seeds in it. (its also available in sugar-free)

* All the above products can be bought online HERE or at a Wellness Warehouse store.

2 comments:

  1. I can add a few of my faves to that list... lavender and rose bath scrub, the beautiful hand-held crystals and sandwiches from the Wellness Cafe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark chocolate Goji Berries??? Hmmm this sounds interesting. Definitely going to give them a try. In fact I think I might buy some today.

    ReplyDelete